If I win a lot of money in the lottery, I will travel around the world. To my mind, it isn't the aswer of my problems, but studden win would be better because I could fulfill one of my wishes: do a tour around USA. Nowadays, I think that traveling has become very important to people because it is a way to know new cultures, have fun and learn different languages at the same time so, people are exploring new places more and more. Furthermore, I love animals and I think that they have rights and humans should respect them. Therefore, I also would donate money to an animal shelter. In my opinion, it would be better to have a steady income to earn an amount of money each month instead of winning a big sum only one time because it finish.
.jpg)
.jpg)



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario