domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

Describing someone I really hate

Last week my we had to write a litle paragraph describing someone in class. All my classmates did it about someone they admire or love. For that reason, I´m doing to do different: I´m going to describe someone I hate.

 That person is a girl that was in my class last year. She always tries to catch people´s attention. I think that she does it because of her shortage of self-confident. She also lies a lot: when we met, she lied me to try to separate me from my boyfriend because she likes he. She´s the most false person I´ve ever met, she pretends and doesn´t do what she says. Now I am happy because I don´t have to see her and I wish she was happy on her way, sepatated form mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario