The most beautiful place I´ve ever seen in my life is The
Grand Place or also called Grote Markt. It is the central square of Brussels,
Belgium (first picture). When I saw it the first time, my feelings were happiness, excitement
and curiosity because it is a place with a large history. It is surrounded by
old buildings, which were the houses of guilds. Althought there were workers
refurbishing in the East square, I could admirate the rest: in the West there
were the old houses of guild of milkmen, archers, boatmaen, haberdashers, etc
; in the North there were more houses, between which is The King´s House; and
in South there were The Local Government of Brussels between more houses. The
grand place is considered one of the most beautiful squares in the world and
where are celebrated many festive and cultural events. One of the most
important is in August of every even year. 500.000 Begonia plants are placed in
the center of the square forming an
immense and colorful carpet (second picture). To my mind, it is an unforgettable place to see.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario